Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Only in NYC...


















Stealing a line from one of my readers, "Evidently only in NYC can bears and monkeys co-exist peacefully." Great line, btw.

But in all seriousness, when I posted yesterday morning I had no idea that the bear ate the monkey...in Amsterdam out of all places! Maybe the authorities should think of extending the red light district perhaps?!

Been hella busy and exhausted the last few days. You know when Vegas was good that you need four days to recover. My stri-pilates class came in very handy.

1 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't believe nobody has pointed this out yet, but that statue looks like it's made out of sh*t. Am I the only one to notice this or are the rest of you too polite ? :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home