Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Lazy blogging

Lazy blogging.

I am tired and instead of filling you in on my fucked up Saturday night complete with me vomiting non-stop for 8 hours on Sunday, going to sleep on some random dude’s couch, and having the short-order cook at the Korean Deli around my corner tell me after I thanked him for making me my bacon and eggs sandwich, “No, THANK YOU!” Yea, I know booby revealing shirt is a welcome sight on a Sunday morning, when you really should be thinking about Jesus Christ. Instead, I am answering one of those fucked up Q& A thingys that we all did in college as a form of procrastination. I promise, tomorrow I will fill you in how I am once again an alcoholic almost-virginal slut complete with making out with 2 boys, one of which was inside watching my drink as I was kissing the other.



1. Time of starting this: 12:28 am
2. Were you named after anyone? Yes, my father was so pissed that he married a Jew and people confused his last name as Jewish (it does sound awfully Jewish and I do get asked all the time if my dad is the Jew) that he made sure that all of his children would have strong proud Irish names. Hence, Shannon after the city and river in Ireland.
3. Do you wish on stars? You think God is going to answer my prayers for a hot man to fuck me silly and give me his credit card to buy Prada and Gucci?!
4. When did you last cry? At my desk 7 hours ago
5. Do you like your handwriting? I love my handwriting because nobody can read it except for me.
6. What is your favorite meat? I love a good hamburger with bacon and cheese…mmmm….
7. What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf? Actually, it isnt on the shelf that is embarrassing, it’s the fact that I have a very bad habit of lip-syncing to music, especially when I am exercising along the Hudson, and it is a “fuck you song,” then I am that asshole who is running, and huffing and puffing, “Fuck you you ho, I don’t want you back” as people stare that I have mental problems. Probabley because I am so bad that all they hear is the “Fuck you, you ho!” part and think I am yelling at my imaginary friend.
9. Are you a daredevil? My friends and family will say yes, but I am too anxious to do anything real dumb.
10. How do you release anger? Throw things across the room. And yell.
11. Where is your second home? My parents house. Boy my dad is going to love hearing that one…he didn’t want me coming home sick, and now I am calling it a second home?!!
12. Do you trust others easily? I give people the benefit of the doubt, but you fuck with me or my family/friends….I get a little pissy.
13. What was your favourite toy as a child? My barbies who I made have hott lesbian relationships

Q14 was skipped.
15. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Fuck YEA!
16 Have you ever been in a Mosh pit? Oh my God! I was such an asshole growing up, that and crowd surfing!! I miss it, actually thinking about it….I think I may try to go to a show this weekend.
17. What do you look for in a girl /guy ? I could sound all deep and say intellect and a sense of humor, but let’s be real…a fucking HOMO!!
18. Would you bungee jump? Never, but maybe fucked up enough
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? They are already untied. My parents never taught me how to tie my shoes (parents—do not have 4 children unless you could give them adequate love and attention or else you end up with a 23 yr old who constantly goes into emotionally deficient relationships and who cannot tie her shoes.
20. What is your favourite ice cream flavour? Fuck ice cream, Tasty-Delight all the way
21. What are your favourite colours? Cranberry.
22. What is your least favourite thing? People who are judgemental
23. How many people do you have a crush on right now? 3
24 What do you miss most right now? Vacations, Europe, I need to experience mind blowing sex.
25. What colour underwear are you wearing? Pink cotton
26. What are you listening to right now? Same old wanna be back in college crap
27. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Fecal Brown
28. What is the weather like right now? Muggy, but that sensual mugginess where you could feel it on your skin and the perfume/cologne is extra strong and is mixed with sweat…yes I know I am fucking weird.
29. Last person you talked to on the phone? My wife. I love her.
30. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Shoulders
31. Do you like the person who sent you this? Well I jacked it off my friends blog, and yes I like her.
32. How are you today? Slightly manic, as usual. I think I am going through a “high week” This is characterized by me spending lotsa money, drinking a lot, and not giving a fuck because I think I am about to become famous
33. Favourite non-alcoholic drink? Coke Zero, I live on the shit
34. Favourite alcoholic drink? Champagne!
35. Natural hair colour? Nope, haven’t had it since I was like 14/15 and I forgot what it is.
36. Eye colour? Green
37. Wear contacts? Will be soon…computers have fucked up my eyesight
38. Siblings? 2 brothers and a sister
39. Favourite month? October, I love the fall, love the foliage and Holloween in NYC is awesome.
40. Favourite food? General Tso’s chicken or Chicken Tikka Masala, but I have to be hungover
41. Last (good) movie you watched? Some foreign stuff…been really into that lately
42. Favourite day of the year? Christmas.
43. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out? Uhm, I do not ask people out, I am a lady.
44. Scary movies or happy endings? Neither. Scary are cheesy and the happy endings are bullshit.
45. Summer or winter? Summer
46. Hugs or kisses? Kisses
47. What book/magazine are you reading? Ad Age, yes I am becoming a work-aholic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home