Monday, August 28, 2006

HOLY SHIT!

If I ever ever ever talk shit about my old apartment, come over to the UWS and shoot me. Because as bad as it was, never fucking ever did I ever fucking ever HAVE MICE!!

I HAVE MICE!!

I sit in my living room working, and all of a sudden I hear this rustle and then see a mouse scurry across the living room. I tried to scream but then remembered my roomate is asleep.

I'm shaking and about to cry. Because if you see one, there are others that you don't see.

I am so happy to be moving out of this fucking rat trap on Wed. Too bad mole #2 gets removed and I have ten days of anti-biotics and no drinking. JOY!

Oh, if I love you, keep your eyes peeled for an evite to my going away party. I think we're taking over a BYOB restaurant in the village and then going to a strip club. I mean, what better way is there to say farewell to my city, you know?

But yea, I HAVE FUCKING MICE!!! AAAGGHHHHHHH!!!

4 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger swandad said...

May I make a suggestion? Go to a reputable hardware store and pick yourself up a device called the "RATZAPPER". It's a nice little contraption that costs about 35 bucks and it will take care of ALL of your mice problems. Perfect for the NYC apartment. I found a mouse and went and got one on the advice of a friend.... a year and over 20 mice later, my RATZAPPER has paid for itself many times over. Definitely worth it.

Check it out at www.ratzapper.com

Great blog, btw!

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger D said...

I bet I'm not supposed to admit this to the public, but I work for a *very large* performing arts venue in Washington DC, and we have mice. We have a few that are particularly fond of classical music. We have a free show in our grand foyer every day at 6pm. One evening a month or so ago, I remember standing next to our sound booth. A mouse scurried out from the booth, under the chairs to the edge of the row and sat for almost the entire hour in the same spot and appeared to be "watching" the performance. He scurried back to the sound booth during the final applause. I was scared out of my mind that a squeamish patron was going to see it and squeal in the middle of the performance. Luckily, no one saw him, save a few of our ushers. Our old usher from Turkey (not a very strong English speaker) wrote out and handed a program to me that read "Moose! Wite Moose!" pointing at the white mouse.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Corinne said...

i better be on that invite list nay nay...

l
the grad student up north.

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger LUVSeb said...

the same thing happened to me.. i was trying to sleep on the couch when all of a sudden i heard rustling on top of the microwave. it turns out it was dancing on the silverware. and it didn't even stop with the lights on. that was a restless night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home