Monday, August 28, 2006

HOLY SHIT!

If I ever ever ever talk shit about my old apartment, come over to the UWS and shoot me. Because as bad as it was, never fucking ever did I ever fucking ever HAVE MICE!!

I HAVE MICE!!

I sit in my living room working, and all of a sudden I hear this rustle and then see a mouse scurry across the living room. I tried to scream but then remembered my roomate is asleep.

I'm shaking and about to cry. Because if you see one, there are others that you don't see.

I am so happy to be moving out of this fucking rat trap on Wed. Too bad mole #2 gets removed and I have ten days of anti-biotics and no drinking. JOY!

Oh, if I love you, keep your eyes peeled for an evite to my going away party. I think we're taking over a BYOB restaurant in the village and then going to a strip club. I mean, what better way is there to say farewell to my city, you know?

But yea, I HAVE FUCKING MICE!!! AAAGGHHHHHHH!!!

3 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Swa said...

May I make a suggestion? Go to a reputable hardware store and pick yourself up a device called the "RATZAPPER". It's a nice little contraption that costs about 35 bucks and it will take care of ALL of your mice problems. Perfect for the NYC apartment. I found a mouse and went and got one on the advice of a friend.... a year and over 20 mice later, my RATZAPPER has paid for itself many times over. Definitely worth it.

Check it out at www.ratzapper.com

Great blog, btw!

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Corinne said...

i better be on that invite list nay nay...

l
the grad student up north.

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger LUVSeb said...

the same thing happened to me.. i was trying to sleep on the couch when all of a sudden i heard rustling on top of the microwave. it turns out it was dancing on the silverware. and it didn't even stop with the lights on. that was a restless night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home