Thursday, February 16, 2006

More to learn about me

Two Names You Go By:
1. Shannon
2. Shan-own!

Two Parts of Your Heritage:
1. Jewish (mom's side)
2. WASP (dad's side)--and we question why I am so fucking neurotic. One side represses while the other dramatizes

2 Things That Scare You:
1. Grad school apps
2. Failing at living an interesting life


Two of Your Everyday Essentials
1. Cell Phone (mine is bedazzled)
2. Wallet

Two things that you are wearing right now
1. Terry cloth sweat pants
2. V-neck t-shir

Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists:
1. Dave Matthews (YEA JAZZ FEST!)
2. The Shins


Two Things You Want in a Relationship:
1. A man taller than me
2. A man who knows where my clitoris is

Two Physical Things that Appeal to You About the opposite Sex:
1. Shoulders (I am such a sucker for broad men--tough to find broad Jewish boys)
2. Hair (I have a thing for tugging at it)

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Writing
2. Drinking

Two Things You Want Really Badly:
1. To become famous for a non-criminal reason
2. My missing books from college

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation:
1. Backpack SE Asia
2. Mustique (thanks Corinne, I am fucking obsessed now)

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. Get a PhD
2. Be a mommy

Two Things You Are Thinking About Now:
1. Sex
2. I think I am getting sick

Two Stores You Shop At:
1. Banana
2. Barnes and Noble

Two of the websites you visit a lot:
1. Blogger (fine, I know not lately)
2. Yahoo mail

Two pets you owned:
1. Rocky the Husky
2. Fred the fish

Two Favorite Sports (to play)
1. Field Hockey
2. Football (hey, I grew up with 2 brothers close in age)

Two things you did last nite:
1. Ate Sushi by myself
2. Called my mom (YEA for Valentine's Day!!)

Two shows you like to watch currently:
1. South Park
2. Chappelle's Show

Yea, I know...I just cant sleep

2 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my cell phone is bedazzled too! i feel like people judge me though. when i'm not in manhattan...people give me funny looks. oh just one more reason never to leave the island.

great blog..keeping me very entertained at my very mundane internship.
-jmd

 
At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know what, this quizz also adds one thing
shannon you are smarter than you think

 

Post a Comment

<< Home