Friday, May 26, 2006

The end of lame posts week

I am trying to pack for my trip to Virginia but, being ADD what takes the average person like thirty minutes to pack takes me about three hours. Check my email, talk on the phone, try on outfits, put a pair of jeans into the bag and repeat the whole process all over again.

Off to VA to visit Lu and the rest of the C-ville gang. I even get to ride some ponies too!!

So, yea, this has been lame posting week. I know I suck.

Highlight of the day: I get to hand in my letter of resignation! SCORE!

3 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Blogger Generalissimo Juan Flores said...

Have a gusburger for me.

 
At 2:42 AM, Blogger corrie said...

The packing may be a slow process but at least you're getting it done, one pair of jeans at a time. I'm always the asshole throwing everything in a bag an hour before I'm due at the airport.

Getting the hell out of the city sounds so....scrumptious. Enjoy.

 
At 2:54 AM, Blogger reel aesthete said...

Hope to see you soonish post everything else.

Belated grats are due on Oxford, I'm sorry I was in Boston seeing the sox play the yanks : )

xxoo
H

 

Post a Comment

<< Home