Wednesday, January 19, 2005

All is fare in love and war

I just recieved my first "Save the Date" for a "friends" wedding yesterday when I came home from work. Keep in mind the day was punctuated with a comment from my boss, "Shannon, if you continue to eat like that you will look like a cow," where he proceeded to take the chips that I was munching on and throw them in the trash.

Looking like a cow. Mooooooooooooooo...Not really what I needed to hear, especially after I came home and saw the save the date in my mailbox where it suggested HOTELS in the area...it was my grown up check of the day.

And remember, if I continue to eat the way I have been eating for the last few weeks, I am going to look like a cow.

Then flashback to me on Sunday night, chopped up shirt, leg warmers, hair and make-up looking part-Paris Hilton, part tragic 80's rockstar. And this was just me playing dress up, playing air guitar, listening to some 80's punk, making my own one man Mini Vanili rock band.

Yea, the bus has pretty much flew past me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home