Thursday, February 16, 2006

A Clean Bill of Health

The only disease I have is hypochondria.

I am healthy.

A tiny cyst sits on my ovary, not the tumor that I thought or Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrom.

I was so happy to find out that I am healthy I told the doctor that I wanted to give him a hug.

"Not when you're naked from the waist down." Good point.

And I am STD Free too.

And it is not too late to apply to Oxford, the professor responded to my inquiry.

And I havent cried at work all week! Score!

Of course I am celebrating with boozing and smoking ciggs.

4 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger lm said...

Congrats. That stuff is so stressful to go through, and it's the type of stuff I often feel like I need to keep "inside" - yeah, bad pun, initially unintended, but true.

Good for you for getting through the "not knowing" time - trust me I know. Celebrate away.

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger reel aesthete said...

I'm very glad you're okay, moreso after what happend to Emily-- these things are not fun.

I was thinking as much, about that whole "hypochondria" thing, plus you seemed to have inherited a bit of that Woody Allen persona. : P

And I mean that in the best way, not that young girls way ; )

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger AWE said...

Glad you are OK.

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger Corinne said...

oh shannon, only you would want to hug a man in the middle of day naked from the waist down. you are an inspiration, i too would totally keep it 'inside' and probably die from hypocondria induced cancer. it must happen...

l
c

 

Post a Comment

<< Home