Friday, April 07, 2006

Frustrated

My computer is fucked, I need to take it to LI and have my friend work on it.

I am pissed b/c I had a really cute post with pics of me cooking dinner and making fun of my fear of prepared food, but my computer won't let me upload it onto blogger. Grr...

My computer problem also explains my lack of spell check (I can't open another browser), too bad it doesn't account for my problematic syntax.

Hopefully it will be fixed over the weekend. Hopefully my friend will finally redesign my website as he promised. Hopefully I will get laid. Ok, fine, a nice bottle of wine will suffice.

And my apologies for the crappy posts this week. This is what happens when I force myself to write when I am not feeling up to it...Work and life have been bitches. Damn the beginning of the quarter.

London in 2 weeks. 2 weeks and 2 days, I will offer fellatio for admission. My, wouldn't my alma mater be proud.

2 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Blogger petey said...

yo!

why you offering fellatio for admission to the UK? don't you have a visa yet??? i thought i warned you about that...

seriously though, chin up, looking forward to you getting here... i'll make sure you have some london stories for ye olde blogge

xpx

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those nasty comments were mine. A properly functioning spell check will not solve the problem. A properly functioning brain will.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home