Saturday, March 18, 2006

St. Patty's recap

So maybe it wasn't the best idea, but it made for some really cool pictures.

As if drinking green beer and trapseing along the tourist hotbed of St. Marks wasn't enough, no, the kids-who-I-grew-up-with group of friends decide to get pierced. Great idea when you are drunk, not as good of an idea as you sober up. Maybe it wasn't the best place to get it done, especially when they didn't give you care instructions afterwards. Leaving it up to our own devices and adolescent memories to guide our decision how to prevent infections.

After seeing it done, taking pictures and all, it kind of made me happy that my mom and friends talked me out of that lip ring that I wanted through the ages of 13-16. Especially since I keloid scar. I would have a permanant herp-looking thing on my lip.

Not for the faint of heart, but if you've wanted to see what the piercing process looks like. You know, help you get over the adolescent fantasies that your therapist hasn't been able to crack:

And no, I didnt get anything done. The tattoo on my lower back is enough "freaky" shit for me.
Belly Button:



3 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Blogger reel aesthete said...

BTW

Now that I get to go to grad school, it's back to dying my hair crazy shades of something or another. ..

And forget piercing, that's too easy, did that!

This time I'm getting that tat on my wrist that I've wanted to for 5 years-- and could be covered up by a watch need be-- to celebrate.

Blood and pain bring it on, you know how much I like that shit, no, darling?

xxoo

 
At 1:53 AM, Blogger Damn It Anyway said...

Holy crap that looks painful.

 
At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun night =) Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home