Sunday, April 02, 2006

A Weekend of Lessons

I am siting over my computer right now, thinking about running to the bathroom to vomit. Last night, over fifteen hours ago, I drank three 40's of Coors Light and smoked a pack of ciggs. I am coughing up phlegm and have a splitting headache. Now I realize why I have cut back on the drinking when the weather gets warm...I lose my motivation to do anything remotely active when I am this hungover. Plus I am off to London the third weekend of April.

How do you know it's spring in Shannon's world? I spent about $1K this weekend on the following and am heading to London in a few weeks:

1. Fligth to London: $563
2. Adorable Handbag: $270
3. Double strand Jackie O Antique pearls: $47
4. Mani and Pedi for me and my sis: $72

I feel like shit tonight.

3 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

flight, F, L, I, G, H, T,

I took a flight

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger reel aesthete said...

What is it about Spring that makes us do these things to ourselves?

Because I had way, way, way too much wine last night, and then bought some books, which I shouldn't have done as, hopefully, I'm moving and I already have too many.

 
At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, how do you blow money like water when you aren't working in finance?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home