Monday, April 10, 2006

I was blind and I still don't see

How does the Bible verse go again, "I was blind and now I can see?"

I wish I was talking about finding Jesus and religion because at this rate I think it is easier. After years of ignoring the fact that I need glasses my vision has reached the depths of a new low. It is official, I am blind as a bat. And being the hypochondriac that I am, at first I thought I had a brain tumor. Intense headaches, blurry vision, and neck pain, all symptoms of a metastic growth. The more I ignore it, the less I see.


Hence, why I have not been blogging lately I can't see the keyboard. Typing is giving me bad headaches and making me feel nauseous. Hopefully by this afternoon I'll get my new gucci's and be able to see.

Fucker, I really am getting old. First I turn 25 this year and now I need glasses...fucking A.

1 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger petey said...

oh no! please don't become christian! at least not before you come over here.

life can't be that bad? can it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home