Thursday, March 10, 2005

Failings

I am tired.

This work work work lifestyle just is soooo not me. I come home exhausted and all I want to do is go to sleep...

My OMG, how I know I am a NYer moment:

When I was younger, I used to be enamoured with the film industry and whenever I walked around the city, even if is was a cheap NYU student film, I always got excited, made conversation with the people, and held my childlike curiosity. My NYer moment of the day: some people are filming on my block and insted of being genuinely curious and excited, I am a nasty bitch when they tell me to cross the street. I say, "I am tired, it is cold and I just want to go home!"

What has happened to me??

In other news, I am failing in my fiscal responsibility. Booked flight to London for the weekend. Champagne and over priced dinner with my sister tomorrow. I do not know how to live like a poor student. And am having problems with the idea of parting with the trainer.

Fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home