Monday, August 15, 2005

Driving the bus to hell


Why I am not only going to hell but am driving the bus.

As noted in the picture above (yes yes, I included a pic…but it is so blurry that I am still maintaining my anonymous identity) my roommate and I, along with some friends ran to the ATM so I could avoid going to Escuelita (a Latino gay club in the middle of Hell’s kitchen—known for its awesome drag shows), and instead go to my apt for the last time on the Upper West side and finish watching Manhattan. As we went to the ATM, we noticed a kid slumped over sitting on a fence, looking like he was about to pass out. If it was a woman, I would have called her a cab/used her cell to call a friend (as I did in a previous post) however, it was a frat boy and I am less caring with Frat boys.

So instead my friends and I decide to keep walking (last thing we need is a belligerent drunk frat boy trying to fight us when we are trying to help him). But John John, being the ultra good person that he is, decides to try to help him --until he notices the vomit all over him. And then instead poses by the poor guy. Hence, the picture above.

I am going to burn in hell.

I am ashamed that I laughed so hard that I almost peed myself.

I am really going to burn in hell, especially since it looks like I may not be going to torah classes this semester.

I’m sorry God.

1 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Blogger Corinne said...

shan shan there is no picture.. :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home