Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Happiness

I am 24 yrs old and I still get excited about turning my apartment into a MoHo youth hostel, complete with sharing my full size bed with two other women.

Truth be told, I actually prefer to sleep sandwiched between my favorite friends.

But I question, at what age will this stop? Because I have long term fears that I will kick out my S.O out of our bed, make him sleep with the Newfoundland in the kitchen, as I share my bed with my MoHos. Maybe that is why I am in charge of finding the spinster farm.

Dinner at a chi chi restaurant, fuck thinking of it, I need to book the reservations now. Bliss facials, pussy waxing, and tickets to Avenue Q. Calling the mentors for champagne and caviar Fridays, and getting in touch with old NYC friends who’ve I ignored since winter began.

And thanks Professor T for agreeing to “gladly” write my recommendation for grad schools. I am working on my personal statement tonight!

Fitness goal: Fit into hot black dress for dinner at Daniel to compliment my $550+ Casadei 6'' stilletto shoes. I knew they would come in handy for something...maybe to pick up a CEO at the bar?

2 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger AWE said...

Could you stop by a web cam or something on the way?

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Corinne said...

wow, you upped the stakes on the appearances. I think i might have to stop eating long enough to even get dressed, lets not mention LBD. (you know what? i hate that ancroynm, its so 'i'm a clever girl and i work at vogue' kind of reference') back on subject. i will crack out the shoes.
love shoes.
don't you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home