Friday, March 17, 2006

Just Call me a UNICEF Recipient

Pre-St. Patty's day lesson:

Do not drink Tequila then eat a massive meal with wine. You will throw up and you will be severely hungover.

I woke up this morning with the shakes of alcohol withdrawal which usually isn't a problem for me, nothing that five glasses of water couldn't cure. I go to my sink and see the dishes from last weekend haven't been done and there are no cups available. I see a bowl on my drying rack.

There I am, standing at my sink filling my bowl with water and drinking it. I was waiting for Sally Struthers to walk by and point me out to the camera crew.

Fuck, I haven't vomited that hard in a really long time. Too bad I rented an expensive meal. Although, am I on to something in the calorie control department?!

1 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger AWE said...

I did the parking lot crawl into work this morning, so I am feeling you. I should be getting a plaque from Tylenol any day now.

I never thought about calling it a rented meal, I will be adding that to my will use later list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home