Sunday, March 05, 2006

A new career option

With my friends coming in from out of town, I wanted to get a stripper for a proper welcome. I mean nothing says, “hope you enjoyed the trip up” than a woman gyrating her tits in your face.

Back in college, Lu and I used to throw stripper parties in the dorms. For $150 a stripper would show up and give us a show in our dorm room. It’s what the bored and horny do. And being a women’s college of course we got girls. We got a guy once, and to be perfectly honest, having a man jiggle his junk in your face…NOT HOT!

Knowing that NYC was going to be a tad more expensive than Massachusetts in the price of an in-call stripper, I was prepared to spend a little more. I mean, I am such a great hostess, I thought nothing can come between the happiness of my guests. Well, $350 did.

Granted it included a toy-show and xxx-games, but $350 NOT INCLUDING TIP!?! For an hour?!?! Dude, for $350, without tip, I’ll strip down for my friends and use my variety of dildos for that motherfucking price. I didn’t even make that much dominating for an hour. And I tied men up! And electrocuted them!!

Fucking Aye…although, I was tempted to get this for my friends. A stripping midget dressed up as an oompa loompa.

So no stripper in my apt, unless if you are reading this and you want to make $150 plus tip. Otherwise, if we want to see tits, we’ll just go to the strip club when we are good and drunk.

Spent the entire weekend inside, looking at my apps and doing nothing about it. I also told one of my co-workers about the blog. He now officially knows that I am a degenerate. Hi!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Blogger reel aesthete said...

I have pictures of the male stripper & all the "lesbians."

I have several of you, my dear, and one of Zerges that I will be keeping for when she runs for a public, political office.

She planned ahead, but so did I.

Mwwwwwhahaha!!!

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Corinne said...

hey,
i say we get the austin power's impersonator, maybe he can do what austin did to those femmebots to us! hot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home