Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Lame--and I dont even have a book deal

Since I’ve gained weight this past winter and my identity is rooted in being hot, my friend D and I signed up for strip-ilates. I told the vendors and my co-workers at dinner. I also alluded that I was a slut…bad bad bad idea.

You know you are a yuppie when , I find myself paying $440 to feel “empowered” to take off my clothes off in front of other women.

Drank too much at dinner with the colleagues. Drunk I walked 40 blocks to sober up for drinks at the St. Regis with Corinne.

We both agreed that I needed to get laid by a male. Bonus points if you are Jewish. More points if you are taller than me nor bald.

And Oxford agreed to let me submit third recc a few weeks late since sexual harasser prof isn’t going to write my letter of reference for me. He wants to play hard ball, well bring it on.

Please let me get into school…

3 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger AWE said...

The last time that I decided to walk to sober up, I ended up stopping at another bar on the way.

Strip-ilates? Can you buy a franchise?

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

It has been slim pickings lately, hasn't it? I mean not counting awesome gay boyfriends.

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Corinne said...

i made you walk 40 blocks? ouch. that drink was worth it though, maybe we should have taken up that invite from the middle aged men singing karoake? next time...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home