Friday, April 21, 2006

Nothing for you

My wine tasting class last night was a little too "liberal" with the pours and the lack of spit cup. Instead I spent the night drunk packing for London and feasting on bread products since Passover has ended.

I had a funny post on my experience with speed dating but...yea. I got too drunk to be productive.

Off to London tonight for a weekend of excess and begging.

So far no offers for Anabel's. Damn you readers. I'll fine my own fun with my friends in London. I'll try to post while I am there, but there is a ghetto internet connection where I am staying.

I am off to London! Wooohooo! I am actually excited. But seriously, I really want to go to Anabel's. Oh, and if you see a busty red head flashing passerbys around Hyde Park. Evidently that is my calling card.

3 Comments:

At 5:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can get you into annabel's but won't be there until next week, how long are you in london?

 
At 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darling I loove your blog..
I'll take you to Anabels, but are you sure you want to go there? The guys are pretty old... Not really as 'fun' as it should be.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger kdawg said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home