Friday, June 30, 2006

Honey, I have a headache...

I know I haven't posted anything of substance since Sunday night, I'm just not in the mood. Not only do I have a terrible case of writer's block but I am also suffering from extreme laziness. Not a good combo.

Maybe it's because my pole dancing class is off this week?

But seriously, I've tried writing several posts and each of them sucked. I sound sad and whiney and too contemplative. I mean, if you want depth, read an angsty teenager's blog. That's the problem with sobriety, I think too much with the spare time on my hands.

Anyway, I'm bored and tired. Hopefully LI will rejuvinate and give me lotsa funny material. At least I get to hang out with my dad. He is really cool. Like seriously, one of the most ireverent senses of humor you will ever encounter. I also think he is slightly bipolar, but, we all have our own vices.

And I finally slept through the night on Tuesday because I shared my bed. I can't sleep more than three consecutive hours if I am by myself, but if someone is next to me, not even needing to spoon me, I am out like a light and sleep like a baby.

Anyone want to play surrogate boyfriend this summer? I have an air-conditioned bedroom in the Village and dont kick in my sleep.

3 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger B to the... said...

I could fly in for a weekend if that works for you. But then again I've been told I snore so you might not get the desired result. Small price to pay for good sex.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger B to the... said...

Can't blame a guy for trying. Plus I was hoping for a free place to stay for a weekend trip, I can't believe they was over $100 a night for a room without a private bathroom. Outragious. I kind of need a tour guide, too.

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger J.Green said...

My best friend is moving to NY tommorow to become a part of the degenerate I-Banker society. He'll have money and you'll never see him- the perfect surrogate bf. I can hook that shit up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home