Monday, July 03, 2006

Maybe Karl had a point

"Workers of the world unite"

It's July 3 and I am at work, along with the other ten people who showed up today. Responsibility made me cut my time in DC short.

I was thinking of walking up and down the mass cubicles in my office, spouting off Karl Marx and trying to incite a riot based upon class consciousness but, I've decided to rock out to Weezer in my empty area instead.

Goal for the day: Trying to find a vendor to take me and the team out to lunch so we could kill a few hours of this boredom. However, with most of the working world chilling by their pools and drinking cold beer, that is proving to be quite the difficult endeavor.

Oh fucking well. At least I get out at 3pm. Just in time to blade and make it home to LI by dinner.

Weekend was totally dork-ville, with hanging out in DC and watching Annie Hall and drinking Sangria to the point of near sobriety. This leaves me in desperate need to rage, as we both know I can't handle routine and too much tranquility in my life.

T-11 days until I am unemployed. What the fuck was I thinking??? Me and free time do not mix well together...

2 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are right, i am by the pool---lol. but someone has to live the easy life, why not me

 
At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Shandoll:

So much time on your hands, I hope you get into no trouble!

What about a trip to the nude beach at Sandy Hook here in Jersey?

Yeah baby!

Send me an email and xoxoxo

almt077.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home