Monday, July 03, 2006

My summer plans

Because although unemployment will be fun, I know myself and too much free time, I will end up in rehab!

So, taking advantage that I am moving uptown in Aug to fancier digs with three homosexual men, I decided to take a cooking class!

I am going to learn how not to be afraid of the kitchen. Plus yoga. Lots, and lots of yoga to make up for the cooking class.

So, cooking class, yoga, and strip class should (hopefully) keep me out of trouble and keep me focused. Because, let's be real, I cant stay in my apt all summer writing. I would pull a Hemingway.

Oh, and the rifle range. Evidently I have a natural talent for shooting shit.

This summer will rock! Now, where is a cuddle buddy to be found??

I am really freaking out about the unemployment, especially because I am blowing my vacation money and making it stretch for six weeks. Well, there is always putting my strip class to good use. I mean, I already do it for shots...

3 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know a nice guy in WI who make a great cuddle buddy for u. plus i think he has a bit of crush on u as it is--lol.

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger B to the... said...

Oh my goodness, never thought I'd have people commenting about me on someone else's blog. Does that make me famous?

 
At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

B that doesn't make u famous but as ur friend i'm trying to hook u up with this hot NYC girl. plus when u go to NYC maybe u two can meet--never know u could be dating a oxford student--fuckin hot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home