Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Fun with Casual Encounters!

Ever read craigslist casual encounters?! Well, a six pack and a slumber party with James of the LES, we're having fun posting!

Evidently I am a 24 yr old looking to get fucked. HA HA. If only they read on this blog how I am a cocktease :)

Reminds me when I was 13 and how my friend and I fucked around on the Night Exchange, this party line of old men looking for dates, visit the Dunkin Donuts looking for a hot 19 yr old. One night we decided to see who showed up, and Danielle and I ended up running through a parking lot at night because we were being chased by some disgruntled men. How I learned to run in heels 101--when my life and virginity depended upon it.

I fucking love prank phone calls.

Readers, try to figure which craigslist casual encounters ad I posted.

Six pack and getting drunk. It was a fucking awful day.

1 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger B to the... said...

Just a six pack? Don't let us down, at least a twelver.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home